Mike Olmsted, CPA

Mike Olmsted has been in the tax preparation business for 25 years. Reasonable fees to catch up old tax returns, resolve tax debts and create tax relief. I can help with tax reduction, avoid liens, and protect your wages

How to fix IRS tax problems

  • File late tax returns in response to notices.
  • Amend old returns to lower taxes
  • ...then one of these...
  • Installment agreement
  • Partial payment agreement
  • Offer in Compromise
  • Stay the period of collection
  • File bankruptcy if all else fail

    In any event, old returns MUST be filed. A complete discussion of these ideas is at   

    Getting out of tax debt

    bullet   Home

    >Fix tax problems, audit representation ,tax negotiation, fix tax, tax resolotion Mike Olmsted, CPA 1661 Fair Meadow Trail South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, Minden, Gardnerville, Carson City, Santa Barbara